Instructional Leadership: Facilitate effective teaching and instructional practices that support learning and growth.
- Engage district staff in focused conversations around curriculum and learning.
- Strengthen the district MTSS process at all sites to focus on targeted tiered instruction for all students.
- Facilitate the curriculum review process to ensure high quality resources, professional development and instructional support are available.
- Collaborate with district administrators weekly to establish site improvement plans and support professional learning.
- Educate and facilitate district Curriculum Advisory Board on long term implementation goals of curriculum and learning.
- Maintain programs supported by state funding.
- American Indian grant
- World’s Best Workforce
- Facilitate learning on district chosen platforms.
- Mastery Connect
- Digital resources