Professional Relationships: Build professional relationships through collaboration and effective communication.
- Maintain open communication of district expectations, structures and practices around curriculum and learning with all stakeholders through a quarterly newsletter and updated district curriculum website.
- Develop a learning blog to share learning and professional engagement
- Model professional behavior when faced with a challenge
- Inspire others to dream and grow as a professional through engaging conversations, questioning and resources.
- Lead discussions and meetings with a goal, focused conversations and immediate feedback.
- Develop relationships with neighboring schools and other educational staff.
- Ensure that Proctor is in compliance with local, state and federal standards and regulations.
- Hear others viewpoint and ideas with an open mind.
- Model a growth mindset through actions and words.